Here are some pre-walk pics. We were getting all set and ready for our walk. I swear Mommy is worse than the papparazi....
Here are some pics of the fam during our walk......
The end result from our walk............a very sleepy RYLAN!!!!
We all really enjoyed our walk together as a family. Mommy said we were going to start taking a lot of walks together as long as the weather permitted. Can't wait for the next trip together!
The next item on the list was a trip to the beach and a ride on the ferry. Here we are getting ready to for a car ride to the beach.
Here is a picture of the beach. We didn't get out of the car since it was so windy, but Mommy told me not to fret because we would be coming back for plenty of beach fun later.
After our trip down the beach, it was time for our ride on the ferry. Here is a pic of me and Daddy on the ferry.
The final result of our trip to the beach and ferry ride.........a sleepy RYLAN again!!!
2011 you were good to me, but I'm ready for the New Year. I think 2012 promises to be a great year and I know it has many adventures in store for me. Hope everyone had a great New Year's and here's looking forward to a promising and blessed 2012!!!