On July 1, 2012, I was baptized at the First United Methodist Church in Cuero, Texas by Pastor Don. He is the same pastor that married my Mommy and Daddy.
Here's Pastor Don explaining to me what getting baptized is all about.
Apparently, baptizing consists of using holy water... Did you say "water"???
I couldn't help myself.....
Pastor Don saw how I was eyeballing the water and he went ahead and let me splash around in it.
Pastor Don welcoming me into the church.
Even my friend Aubree joined me on my special day.
Here I am looking handsome in my little white suit.
Unkie Mike officially became my Godparent that day. He was very proud!
More pics of the crew.
Aunt Mimi was also there to help celebrate this special occassion.
Posing with Grandpa Jimmy and Grandma Joie.
Here I am with Great Grandma Leona and Uncle Kyle.
This was truly a special day and I am so happy all of my family was present during this joyous occassion. It was a blessed day!!!
